If you are Accor Plus Platinum or above, you can enjoy two Suite Night Upgrades per year. Additional Suite Night Upgrade will be awarded every additional 4,000 status points earned over the 14,000 Platinum status threshold.
This benefit is only offered in participating Accor Hotels, with the following Luxury and Premium brands: Raffles, Faena, Delano, Sofitel Legend, Fairmont, SLS, SO/, Sofitel, MGallery, 21c, Mondrian, Pullman, Swissôtel, Mövenpick, Grand Mercure.
Click here to see the full list.
Booking with Suite Night Upgrades:
The use of a Suite Night Upgrade cannot be added to an existing reservation nor directly at the hotel upon arrival.
Suite Night Upgrades should be redeemed when processing a new reservation only.
Two ways to book and use your Suite Night Upgrade:
- By phone:
- Calling our Reservation Office
- Directly contacting participating hotels (excluding Raffles, Fairmont and Swissôtel properties)
- Login to your account
- On the home page, select your destination and dates
- If you have any Suite Night Upgrades available, you will see a button to toggle, allowing you to indicate that you would like to redeem them. The button is disabled by default. If you decide to redeem your benefit, the button "Use your Suite Night Upgrades" turns green.
- On the next step, the result list page shows you participating hotel only, available on stay dates requested.
- Select your preferred Suite category, booking and cancellation terms.
- To make sure your booking has taken into consideration your Suite Night Upgrades: the initial price of the selected Suite (without Suite Night Upgrades) is crossed out, and the price including your benefit redemption appears in bold.
- You also have the option to look directly for the hotel of your choice. If the property is participating and has available Suites, you can use your Suite Night Upgrades.
- If you use two Suite Night Upgrades for a longer stay, of three nights for instance, the third night will be charged at the full Suite price, without discount. In case of variable rates during your stay, Suite Night Upgrades will apply by default to the eligible nights where the Suite is the most expensive.
- If you do not wish to book the Suite at the advertised rate, you need to make another booking for the other nights of your stay, choosing a different type of room, which would mean changing rooms during the stay.
- To allow the upgrade benefit, there is a matching of rooms and Suites categories, defined for each participating hotel. Based on hotel availability on selected dates, some rooms or Suites categories might not be available. Therefore, if one of these categories is not available, the corresponding room will not be suggested to you.
Cancelled bookings with Suite Night Upgrades:
If cancelling a booking, including a Suite Night Upgrade:
- If the cancellation is made while the Suite Night Upgrade is still valid, the benefit will be re-credited to your account with its initial validity dates (validity until 31st December, 23h59 CET, of the acquisition year)
- If the cancellation is made after the initial Suite Night Upgrade validity date has expired, it will not be returned to your account.
- Suite Night Upgrades cannot be transfered to another member and can only be redeemed by the Member for whom it was originally intended.
- Suite Night Upgrade terms and conditions are detailed in our general Terms and Conditions of Membership.
Conditions for Suite Night Upgrades:
- Valid for 1 night only
- Multiple Suite Night Upgrades can be used during one stay
- For a stay of several nights, members can either pay the suite rates for the other nights or elect to return to another type of room
- Valid in Luxury or Premium brands only
- Suite Night Upgrades are not refundable if the stay is shortened or no show
- Blackout dates apply
- Subject to availability on the booking day
- Cannot be used with a Stay Plus Night
- Non-participating countries include: France & Italy